Thursday, March 12, 2009

Zooey + Joe!



The adorable Zooey Deshanel and the gorgeous Joseph Gordon-Levitt? Can you say extreeemely cute movie? You can't deny the appeal of Ms. Deschanel, and well, I recently discovered that Joe grew up. It's definitely on my movies-to-see list, and I can't believe I just happened upon it now.

And what's anything about the fantastic Zooey without a couple She & Him tracks? I give to you, a few of my most played:

She & Him - Sentimental Heart
She & Him - I Was Made for You
She & Him - I Thought I Saw Your Face Today

3 comments:

Annie said...

ahhhhh i completely forgot i wanted to watch this!!

Silje said...

Zooey is to cool!=D

ess elsie. said...

I want to meet a boy like that.

and 1:15 makes me LOL so hard.

 
Style Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory