Friday, October 3, 2008

I fought the war, but the war won't stop for the love of god

So here i am jaming out to metric....and sitting in front a computer trying to not fall asleep. I have been working on the same file for the last 4 hours!!!!!.....yes ladies and gentlemen FOUR hours...its not me i promise......the file is ridiculous. I could go on about the status of my work, but i more interesting things to say......yesterday i had bought my first issue of Cosmo girl EVER....and let me tell ya it was goooood. Once you start reading it, you start getting this sad idea of our world. Cosmo girl dumbs everything for you.....and please don't fool yourself. I have only two postive things to say about it, 1) It does not bore you 2) everyone needs to read atleast one issue in their life time

So todays lesson is get yourself a cosmo magazine and see how it tingles your toes...

mucho love
nat-attack

Monster hospital (MSTRKRFT remix) - metric

No comments:

 
Style Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory