Monday, April 19, 2010

Like a broken boner, we're nothing to fuck with.


HA, so the CMOG bloggers have declared war. That's cool. Challenge accepted.
So, what happens now?

Well as I wait on the terms of this war. I'm going to go ahead and dole out some advice - everyone seems to be giving this shit out now-a-days. From a reader:

Dear Steph, What do you do when a friend of yours is clearly interested in you but is in a serious relationship with someone else? - Anna

Dear Anna, He's interested, you're interested, I see no problem. I think the problem lies in your unwillingness to experiment in a manage a trois (or her unwillingness.) I don't know, I wasn't given enough details. I say, try seducing her. If she's interested, I bet she wouldn't mind taking turns. I mean what's the worst that can happen? You keep not fucking him?

-Simply Steph

3 comments:

Nat-attack said...

hahaha wow

Nat-attack said...

by the way readers, i would like to take this time to point out the greatest thing in this universe (after the label maker ofcourse)...that picture yall see, is actually my butt. it took 21 years in the making to be able to pose in such a lady like manner. :)

simplysteph said...

Dear Nat,

I really do think your butt will be key for us to winning this war.

keep the good work/morale up.

BTW good choice in Blanco Pantalon

 
Style Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory