Thursday, September 24, 2009

The cool kids would never approve

So I've officially accepted that I am no longer (if ever was) 'hip'. I go to Dance Cave and find myself knowing only the 'throw back beats', aka the not-so-new new shit I just uploaded on my palm pre (yeah, y'heard right, I dont even have an Iphone! *GASP*). My prime has past. I'm now a fossil that listens to mainstream music on not so hip devices. I might as well start thinking, box or urn? Now take a seat on my lap as I tell you tales from the good ole days, just say'n... Wait, what was I saying?

Fogy's sample mix
Salt and Pepa and Spinderella - Johnny Foreigner
1901 (L'Aiglon Remix) - Phoenix
She's Got You High - Mumm-Ra
HEERS - Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
Hold On - Magnet
Use Somebody (Kings of Leon Cover) - Bat for Lashes
May You Never - Land of Talk

No comments:

 
Style Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory