Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mary-Kate.



"For me, it really started by looking at people. There are just some really beautiful people in the world. When you're walking down the street, or you're at a restaurant, someone catches your eye because they have their own look. It goes way beyond what they're wearing-into their mannerisms, the way they smile, or just the way they hold themselves."



She's fantastic.

Mary Kate's featured in Interview magazine's March 2009 issue. Take a look.
I can't wait to see what the girls come out with for Elizabeth & James and The Row, especially with the shoes!


5 comments:

Juley said...

"This is officially my new favourite blog!" That made my day, forreeaaalsss.


And yea you should definitely try the Aveeno moisturizer. Their lotions are all great in general, especially for drugstore items.

P.S. Love the graphics on your header!

simplysteph said...

wow, it took me sooo long to realize that was MK in the picture... major lag on the intake

Lauren said...

this looks great! i need to buy this issue

Cindiddy said...

perfect photo of her

Sally said...

I didn't realise it was Mary-Kate until you said either! OO the shoes will be exciting I hope x

 
Style Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory