Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another guest entry...

By The Illest Bent Handstyle from CMOG.

I haven’t lost a bet since I was three years old. So when I bet simply.steph on the outcome of a poll, I was though I was sure to win. However steph’s internet presence is too much to handle, and she managed to win. I guess I had a good run. So I have to make a fashion post. I’m a bit new to this so tell me if I’m doing this right. I didn’t bother with shoes because I wouldn’t be able to live up to Jamesforlife, so he wins that battle. Not to mention that I am a samurai so shoes are optional for me anyway.


(look # 1)

Cardigan - from American Apparel
T-shirt – Threadless Select from threadless.com
Jeans – from Nomad, a quaint store in Toronto catering to urban youth the brand is Rag and Bone, straight fit

(look #2)

Cap – New Era Montreal Expos
Western – American Eagle Vintage line (I used to work at American Eagle, but since I quit, I haven’t set foot in that store, luckily sometimes you get a steal and this is one of my favourite shirts)
Scarf – from my mom one random day, thanks mom I love you
Jeans – THE SAME!

(look #3)

T-shirt – Las Vegas gift shop, from a girl who went to Las Vegas and brought me back a gift
Shorts – Boys 13 – 14 house league soccer, it probably says more about me that I still fit in them.

Bonus! One handed push ups y’all!



14 comments:

Aisha said...

Hey, thans for passing by, I really like the first outfit, loooove the cardigan!

May Kasahara said...

Excellent! always nice to meet a fellow samurai.

chocandcinnamon said...

U are funny xD
Great pics!

yiqin; said...

LOL the last photo's adorable.

dapper kid said...

Love the first look and your shirt in the second!

a cat of impossible colour said...

Love your look! And am impressed by the push-up :P

girl next blog said...

I prefer vintage furs too. They have something special that new furs won't never have.

And funny pics by the way!

xx

agnes said...

oh.. u are definitely on the right track..

Merry Christmas!!!!
I made this little card for you :)
http://www.imagebam.com/image/70cd4c21745825

LJ said...

Cool neon tee!
xx-LJ from SOS!

LJ said...

Cool pants! nice and slouchy..
xx-LJ from SOS!

Fashdance said...

Lurve the first look!

michelle said...

very fun outfits :D good job managing the one handed push up, i can hardly do one! :P

withasianstereotypes said...

those glasses are perfection I'm absolutely loving the outfits, and the hair. Ah so bloody brilliant.

The Illest Bent Handstyle said...

Hey all!
Thanks for all the nice comments, I feel like I could strangle a monster I'm so confident in myself now.

I had my sister take the pics for me, she thinks I'm a huge geek, and told her to take one of me doing a one handed push up. So I do around three, and she doesn't take a photo, so I look up at her like WTF I'm about to die take the effing photo! And that's what came out. Super cute hien.

 
Style Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory