Thursday, January 21, 2010

boredboredboredbored

Searching for mental stimuli. Any ideas? yeah, instead of giving out advice, I've turned to open forum. Lame. Especially lame since Google analytics tells me no one actually spends more than 40 seconds on here. Does everyone have some sort of computer peripheral that allows you to smell the desperation and the decomposing? I bet you do, and I've just been walking past it in best buy and shit.

I don't understand how people walk around perusing and 'window shopping'. Shopping should be without the foreplay, it's not your girlfriend, it's your whore. So, in and out you go, throwing your dirty money on the counter on your way out.

boredboredboredboredbored when I find the cure, I'll bottle it and sell it to you for a handsome sum.

No comments:

 
Style Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory