Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All business


So I was looking through old files in my computer and I came across some old photos from my extreme tobogganing days. So extreme a sport it had to be done with a support team. We were THE HIGHLIGHTERS. As you can tell from our costumes we were all business. So business like, we took a trip to Pickering Ontario to do our promo pics. Never released till now. That's right! an aSOS exclusive. In yellow the stunt kid Kathleen, In pink the crazy crusader Jenn, Leaving me in green.

Some may wonder what a person may be playing in their mp3 player while extreme tobogganing. WELL FAIL, A real extreme tobogganing venture would take all of the tobogganers senses to concentrate on the task at hand. Would you expect pilots to listen to music while flying? Of course not, lives are at stake. But If I were to have music on the hill I'd def have some of these songs on heavy rotation:

All my friends are dead - Turbonegro
Inaction - We are Scientist
Dim remix - JFK
Dance in my blood - Men women and children
Here it goes again -OkGo


Tally-ho, OFF to not do school work! Procrastinator over and out.

8 comments:

Annie said...

hahah love ur pics!
its soo amusing when u look at old pics with friends.

fuzkittie said...

Haha, adorable! Love your coat!

Mon Chér said...

Looks like so much fun!
Very natural and lovely.

Lauren said...

love all the bright colors!

michelle said...

How fun! :D

Siru said...

:D that made my day!

juliet xxx

TINA said...

I love these pictures - so amusing and fun!

-Tina

P.S. I'm finally back on the "blogosphere" - new updates on my blog!

Jaclyn said...

Great pics. Looks like a lot of fun.
Belle

 
Style Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory