Friday, April 4, 2008

Gonna get my hair did.

Photo by Justin Cooper

Planning to get my hair done tomorrow for the aba (allied beauty association) beauty show in Toronto on Sunday. Going to be a hair model, Oh too excited! Most beauty industry insiders consider the ABA Shows to be the most important trade shows of the year. OR so it says on the aba site. I have really short hair as it is, but i could not turn down a free dye and cut PLUS 100$ worth of hair supplies AND free meals. Not to mention an insiders look into the event with backstage privileges and free entrance (which is 60$ for everyone else, OUCH). Will keep you updated on how it works out, Will try to get as many pictures as possible on the new hair-do's and products on the market for the pros. And so I leave you with an upbeat, hair related song...

Five colors in her hair - McFly

The grammatically challenged,
-Steph

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

McFly! A European friend of mine brought me that CD years ago, and I've always had a soft spot in my heart for that song. They must have some pretty dull friends if a girl with dyed hair makes such a commotion at the house party!

Addison said...

weee ive been a hair model before, its so much fun! photos photos!

xxx

Annie said...

that sounds really really cool, cannot wait for photos!
also sorry ive been backtracking thru the posts if u see many comments from me haha.

ediot said...

you should post before+after pics of it. always fun to see.

roxanne said...

sounds amazing! must post pics!

LDF said...

T-dot representin'!!!

Giselle said...

I was a hair model once, though they didnt give me anything cool and I didnt like my hair when I was done :-(
Sounds like your gonna have fun though!!

-Giselle

Cicely said...

Woah now you're s lucky! Be careful though I know someone who was a hair model and they gave her a massive ginger fringe. Wasn't the best. Yours will be awesome though I am sure and free stuff!

 
Style Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory