Thursday, March 4, 2010

/rant of a bored university student



"I just don't want to die without a few scars" - Chuck Palahniuk

I'm 20 and inherently self-destructive. Successfully killing my lungs, liver and kidneys - but that just isn't enough. For the past year or so, I've been on a mission to get in a physical confrontation. The big goal is to get a bond villain scar over the eye and down the cheek. Realistically, I'd settle for even a fat lip. It's unbelievably hard to get into a physical confrontation. In the process of me trying, I've made a total of 3 strangers cry and found myself in 2 random make-out sessions (proving that acts of sex can defuse any situation). And as fulfilling as making randoms cry and having really hot make-out sessions, I'm wondering what lengths must I go, just to get some war wounds? I want to finally check this off the list. I'm not asking for a goku-vs-frieza-esque-brawl, I'm just looking for a scar worthy of recognition. JUST HIT ME ALREADY!
/end rant

"I want to fuck you like a dinosaur" , too funny.
Closer(NIN cover) - MGMT (official site)

this post is a part of the Quantity over Quality initiative.

No comments:

 
Style Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory