Monday, December 8, 2008

taking cues from mr. rogers.



Exam time, just got pummeled by an orgy chem final and have a cell bio final in T minus 24 hours. Yet I felt it fitting to post what I wore today. I truly do suck with the autotimer like I suck at studying... both impossible tasks

So today I just went with whatever was clean in my closet and came out with this. Totally had a feeling that I was channeling someone through this outfit but couldn't think of who till I took the picture.... MR. ROGERS!

bright colored sweater, check
White oxford, check
Tie, check
white sole shoes, check

keep in mind I did not plan this at all, but here I am comparing the photos and I feel like the biggest biter ever. I even use a wood bench in my photo...how random.

ok well here's a mini monday mix, some things I've been listening to while "studying".

Kate Nash
- Caroline's a victim

Justice - The Party (Luvtek SMBU Remix)

Of Montreal - so begins our alabee


and yeah, a slightly better view of the outfit? not really a big deal...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's funny!=P

FeiraChic said...

you did great!

Anonymous said...

ohgod you saw CC?! thats so sick, im so fucking jealous!

fuzkittie said...

Haha, you're so adorable! I love the outfit~ It's super cute!

Cakemaster said...

Cute jacket and tie combo =)
I LOVE OF MONTREAL. THE END.
I should do a cover of one of their songs on uke.. that would be so epic!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Old people wear sweaters to keep their bones warm.

I concur Of Montreal is filled with win. Except I don't know if I wanna go to a show because they might play naked and I'm not sure how I feel about that right now.

TINA said...

Love the sweater and tie, and the accidental inspiration!

♥

May Kasahara said...

most most excellent!

Vintage Lollipops said...

That's too damn cool!

Allie said...

Good luck on that exam!

roxanne said...

good luck with everything!

Nat-attack said...

hahahaha

ess elsie. said...

LOL, mr. rogers MADE my childhood. I remember when the train would make its way into that puppet town. Oh, him and his sweatshirts and shoes = 90s at its best.

Jaime Jun said...

aww you look so adorable! and i lovee that jacket on you!

 
Style Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory